Hearty Broccoli Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli and salsa; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring after 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Hearty Broccoli Dip
Sort By :
"Made this to use over baked potatoes. It made me gag!!! Absolutely GROSS!!! Waste of money. So sad."
"Just took it to Bible study and everyone loved it. I also added more salsa after reading the reviews. Will definitely make it again."
"I made this recipe for a potluck at work. It was very good, but I added more salsa. I would use rotel or green chilis next time to give it a little more zip!"
"Only 2 Tablesoons of salsa ... is this correct ?"
"Needs more salsa but very yummy!"