You'll need just five ingredients to stir up this no-fuss appetizer from Sue Cal. "People often ask me to bring this creamy dip to potlucks and parties," she remarks from her Beech Grove, Indiana kitchen. "I never leave with leftovers."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli and salsa; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring after 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Hearty Broccoli Dip in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p17
Reviews for Hearty Broccoli Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review