Hearty Broccoli Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli and salsa; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring after 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Hearty Broccoli Dip(5)
Sort By :
Just took it to Bible study and everyone loved it. I also added more salsa after reading the reviews. Will definitely make it again.
I made this recipe for a potluck at work. It was very good, but I added more salsa. I would use rotel or green chilis next time to give it a little more zip!
Only 2 Tablesoons of salsa ... is this correct ?
Needs more salsa but very yummy!
We use this as a topping for baked potatoes. I double the salsa.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Broccoli Cheese Dip >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >