- In a Dutch oven, brown beef in oil. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato
- sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and oregano. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer for 1 hour or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Yield: 8 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 276 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 638 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein.