Hearty Beef Sandwiches
Perfect for the ballpark, these beefy rolls from the National Live Stock and Meat Board will label you a "good sport" whenever you serve them. Zesty cream cheese-horseradish filling cheers on the flavorful roast beef.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small apple, finely chopped
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 6 kaiser rolls, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 pound thinly sliced fully cooked roast beef
- 2 tablespoons slice green onions
- Sprinkle lemon juice over apple. In a small bowl, combine cream
- cheese, milk and horseradish; add apple and walnuts and mix well.
- Spread onto cut side of roll tops. On each roll bottom, place the
- lettuce, roast beef and green onions; replace tops. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 359 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 782 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.