Hearty Beef Sandwiches Recipe
Perfect for the ballpark, these beefy rolls from the National Live Stock and Meat Board will label you a "good sport" whenever you serve them. Zesty cream cheese-horseradish filling cheers on the flavorful roast beef.
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small apple, finely chopped
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 kaiser rolls, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 pound thinly sliced fully cooked roast beef
- 2 tablespoons slice green onions
- 1. Sprinkle lemon juice over apple. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, milk and horseradish; add apple and walnuts and mix well. Spread onto cut side of roll tops. On each roll bottom, place the lettuce, roast beef and green onions; replace tops. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 359 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 782mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Hearty Beef Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC