Hearty Beef Ravioli Recipe
In this fun family-friendly supper, we add our favorite taco toppings to beef ravioli. It's easy for kids to customize their fixings for a no-fuss meal. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef ravioli
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and pepper over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 3. Serve with ravioli. Top with cheese and olives. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 375 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Hearty Beef Ravioli
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC