Hearty Beef Ravioli
Add your favorite taco toppings to beefy ravioli for this no-fuss family meal. It's easy and fun for kids to customize. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef ravioli
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and pepper over
- medium heat 4-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and pepper
- is tender, braking up beef into crumbles. Stir in tomatoes, tomato
- sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli. Serve with sauce; sprinkle with cheese and olives.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 375 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.