- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef ravioli
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and pepper over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve with ravioli. Top with cheese and olives. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Beef Ravioli
Sort By :
"This was quick and easy to make...however, we thought it was just OK and actually pretty bland. Even with the package of taco seasoning we couldn't taste the spices...and I used a name brand taco seasoning. Maybe the all the no-salt and low salt ingredients attributed to the blandness??? My husband actually thought it was just jar spaghetti sauce on the raviolis. I won't be making this again."
"Easy and excellent."
"Very very good!!"
"Very quick and pretty filling."
"Easy to make and really good!"