Hearty Beef Ravioli Recipe
Add your favorite taco toppings to beefy ravioli for this no-fuss family meal. It's easy and fun for kids to customize. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef ravioli
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and pepper over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and pepper is tender, breaking up beef into crumbles. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli. Serve with sauce; sprinkle with cheese and olives. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Beef Ravioli in Healthy Cooking February/March 2010, p45
Reviews for Hearty Beef Ravioli(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >