In this fun family-friendly supper, we add our favorite taco toppings to beef ravioli. It's easy for kids to customize their fixings for a no-fuss meal. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef ravioli
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and pepper over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve with ravioli. Top with cheese and olives. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Beef Ravioli in Healthy Cooking February/March 2010, p45
Reviews for Hearty Beef Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2014
"Easy and excellent."
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2012
"Very very good!!"
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2010
"Very quick and pretty filling."
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2010
"Easy to make and really good!"