The slow cooker makes this chili ideal for entertaining. A few minutes of prep and then it cooks away while you can attend to other party details. Your guests will really enjoy this nicely seasoned hearty dish.—Jan Wagner-Cuda, Deer Park, Washington
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Southwest chipotle seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 6-qt. slow cooker.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until heated through. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Hearty Beef & Bean Chili in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p95
Reviews for Hearty Beef & Bean Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review