Hearty Beans with Beef Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Beans with Beef
Sort By :
"Good flavor and easy to make!"
"Great recipe! My husband LOVED it. Just so you know, i made it as is and it was perfect."
"This is very simple, and very good. However, please note that the online recipe left out one ingredient from the Quick Cooking cookbook: 1 can (15-1/2 oz) chili beans, undrained. I used my 4-Qt slow cooker. -Lori in WI."
"My husband loves this! He raves about it to his family all the time. This is good, easy and inexpensive."