Hearty Beans with Beef Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Beans with Beef(3)
Sort By :
This is very simple, and very good. However, please note that the online recipe left out one ingredient from the Quick Cooking cookbook: 1 can (15-1/2 oz) chili beans, undrained. I used my 4-Qt slow cooker. -Lori in WI.
My husband loves this! He raves about it to his family all the time. This is good, easy and inexpensive.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >