Hearty Baked Potatoes
"Adding ham to these veggie-topped potatoes makes them a complete meal-in-one," says Barbara Schindler from her home in Napoleon, Ohio. With plenty of cheese and a tasty sauce, too, they're sure to satisfy even the biggest appetites at dinnertime.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2-1/2 cups California-blend vegetables
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-14 minutes or until tender,
- turning once. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining
- ingredients. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is
- Cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with
- vegetable mixture. Yield: 4 servings.