Hearty Baked Potatoes Recipe
"Adding ham to these veggie-topped potatoes makes them a complete meal-in-one," says Barbara Schindler from her home in Napoleon, Ohio. With plenty of cheese and a tasty sauce, too, they're sure to satisfy even the biggest appetites at dinnertime.
- 4 large baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2-1/2 cups California-blend vegetables
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-14 minutes or until tender, turning once. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted.
- 2. Cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with vegetable mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Baked Potatoes
Reviewed May. 5, 2016
"Used cream of celery soup & added a little milk to the sauce as it was pretty thick. Yummy!"
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2015
"Excellent dinner, my husband loved it!!"
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2014
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC