- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, milk and garlic powder. Pour a fourth of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with a fourth of the potatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, broccoli and 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese; spoon a third over potatoes. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss and Parmesan cheeses. Spread with remaining Alfredo sauce mixture.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Hearty Alfredo Potatoes
Sort By :
MMM, sounds very good. although not particularly **friendly to those with Type I Diabetes with 39 grams carbs, With some **tweeking** could be more carb friendly.
Easy to put together. The whole family liked it.
I used canned chicken, loved it and will definitely make it again! My family all liked it!
This recipe reminded me of potato soup. Just like the other reviewers, I added more sauce and milk. I used 1% instead of whole milk and it came out fine.
I added extra sauce and milk. I also used can cubed chicken instead of turkey. I enjoyed it. Not a super favorite, but definitely something I will add to my regular menu rotation.
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >