Hearty Alfredo Potatoes Recipe
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Ragu® Classic Alfredo
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, milk and garlic powder. Pour a fourth of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with a fourth of the potatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, broccoli and 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese; spoon a third over potatoes. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss and Parmesan cheeses. Spread with remaining Alfredo sauce mixture.
- 3. Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup equals 420 calories, 17 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 412 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer