- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, milk and garlic powder. Pour a fourth of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with a fourth of the potatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, broccoli and 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese; spoon a third over potatoes. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss and Parmesan cheeses. Spread with remaining Alfredo sauce mixture.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Alfredo Potatoes
"MMM, sounds very good. although not particularly **friendly to those with Type I Diabetes with 39 grams carbs, With some **tweeking** could be more carb friendly."
"Easy to put together. The whole family liked it."
"I used canned chicken, loved it and will definitely make it again! My family all liked it!"
"This recipe reminded me of potato soup. Just like the other reviewers, I added more sauce and milk. I used 1% instead of whole milk and it came out fine."
"I added extra sauce and milk. I also used can cubed chicken instead of turkey. I enjoyed it. Not a super favorite, but definitely something I will add to my regular menu rotation."