Heart-Shaped Herbed Rolls
Refrigerated crescent rolls give me a head start in this recipe. It is perfect for a Valentine's Day celebration.—Marcy Cella, L'Anse, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cut crescent roll dough apart along perforations. Spread all eight
- triangles with butter and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Make four
- stacks by placing two pieces of dough on top of each other,
- stretching as needed to match the shapes. Using a 2-1/2 in. cookie
- cutter, cut two heart shapes out of each stack. Place on an
- ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes. Serve
- warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 124 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.