Heart's Desire Pizza Recipe
Valentines of all ages will have a delightful time sprinkling these fun heart-shaped personal pizzas with whatever tasty toppings their hearts desire. -Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups toppings- sliced ripe olives, sliced and quartered pepperoni, chopped fresh mushrooms, chopped green and/or sweet yellow pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cut eight 6-in.-square pieces of aluminum foil; place on baking sheets. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit to a 5-in. square. Cut a 1-in. triangle from the center top and place on the center bottom, forming a heart. Press edges to seal. Transfer to foil squares. Spoon pizza sauce over dough to within 1/4-in. of edges. Sprinkle with desired toppings and cheeses. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 individual pizzas.
1 each: 388 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1213mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Heart's Desire Pizza
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC