Heart's Desire Pizza Recipe
Valentines of all ages will have a delightful time sprinkling these fun heart-shaped personal pizzas with whatever tasty toppings their hearts desire. -Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups toppings- sliced ripe olives, sliced and quartered pepperoni, chopped fresh mushrooms, chopped green and/or sweet yellow pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cut eight 6-in.-square pieces of aluminum foil; place on baking sheets. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit to a 5-in. square. Cut a 1-in. triangle from the center top and place on the center bottom, forming a heart. Press edges to seal. Transfer to foil squares. Spoon pizza sauce over dough to within 1/4-in. of edges. Sprinkle with desired toppings and cheeses. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 individual pizzas.
1 serving (1 each) equals 388 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 1,213 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC