- remaining pastry.
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, water, almond
- extract and remaining vanilla until smooth. Spread over top. In a
- microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
- Pipe in diagonal lines in one direction over frosting. Beginning 1
- in. from side of heart, use a sharp knife to draw right angles
- across the piped lines. Refrigerate until set. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 496 calories, 30 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.