- 9-in. heart-shaped baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until center is set (do not
- overbake). Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, butter,
- shortening, vanilla and 3 tablespoons milk; beat until smooth.
- Gradually add remaining confectioners' sugar; beat until light and
- fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add enough remaining milk to achieve a
- frosting consistency. Frost brownie with 3/4 cup frosting. Using
- food coloring, tint remaining frosting and decorate as desired.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 461 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.