Healthy Turkey Burgers for Two Recipe
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the egg substitute, bread crumbs, cranberries and feta cheese. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Healthy Turkey Burgers for Two(3)
Sort By :
These are delicious! Next time, I might add some jalepeno pepper for a little bite.
Really Good. Everyone in the family liked this alot.
I also used a real egg instead of the substitute and I used dried cherries. I also pan fried them. They were very good.
More Recipe Collections
- Burger Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >