- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the egg substitute, bread crumbs, cranberries and feta cheese. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Healthy Turkey Burgers for Two
Sort By :
"These are delicious! Next time, I might add some jalepeno pepper for a little bite."
"Really Good. Everyone in the family liked this alot."
"I also used a real egg instead of the substitute and I used dried cherries. I also pan fried them. They were very good."