Healthy Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chicken gravy
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 teaspoons honey
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Combine the gravy, mustard and honey; pour over chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 165 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 717mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Healthy Honey Mustard Chicken
"We really enjoyed it, it had good flavor and was moist not dry."
"very disappointing. I was looking for a special recipe for company and was hopeful this was it. It was just so-so."
"This was excellant on pork chops, too!"
"I am not someone who loves honey mustard, but this recipe is wonderful- so easy and the flavor is mild."