Healthy Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chicken gravy
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 teaspoons honey
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Combine the gravy, mustard and honey; pour over chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Healthy Honey Mustard Chicken
Sort By :
very disappointing. I was looking for a special recipe for company and was hopeful this was it. It was just so-so.
This was very delicious! Tender and juicy and very easy and quick to make, a perfect meal!
This was so good and easy! I couldnt get over how easy it was to make and how great the taste was. Great work!
This was excellant on pork chops, too!