"The whole family enjoys this saucy chicken served over rice, so I make it often," says Heather Wray from Portville, New York. "It cooks up so tender and juicy that I sometimes serve the chicken on rolls with lettuce an tomato."
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chicken gravy
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 teaspoons honey
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Combine the gravy, mustard and honey; pour over chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey Mustard Chicken in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p8
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Healthy Honey Mustard Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review