- into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the pecans,
- orange peel and raisin mixture.
- Transfer to two 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 159 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.