Healthy Coconut Rice Pudding
“This recipe is from a weight loss buddy. I like to add a little extra vanilla and cinnamon to mine.” With just 5 minutes of prep time, this cozy dessert is truly a low-effort creation! Sarah Howard - Fontana, California
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1-1/3 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, bring the coconut milk, milk, rice and brown
- sugar to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for
- 50-55 minutes or until thick and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon into dessert dishes. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve warm or
- cold. Yield: 4 servings.