- cottage cheese until blended. Add water and salt. Stir in the flour
- and mix well.
- Bring soup to a boil. Drop dumplings by tablespoonfuls onto the
- boiling soup. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until
- a toothpick inserted in dumplings comes out clean (do not lift cover
- while simmering). Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 363 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 900 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 42 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch.