- peel and vanilla. Fold in cottage cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or
- until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 197 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.