Healthy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 hard-cooked egg, finely chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 large fresh mushrooms
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, egg, bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon butter, garlic and salt; set aside. Remove stems from mushrooms. Place mushroom caps, hollow side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush with remaining butter.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or just until tender. Turn over; stuff with cheese mixture. Broil 2-3 minutes longer or until lightly browned and heated through. Yield: 8 appetizers.
1 each: 59 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fat
Reviews for Healthy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
"Delicious! Easy to make and tasted GREAT!"