Healthy Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
Enjoy the rich, full-bodied flavor of blue cheese dressing without the guilt in this recipe from Carolyn Steele of Marathon Shores, Florida. Thanks to fat-free mayonnaise, the taste isn't compromised, but the calories are.
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; blend until smooth. Add blue cheese; mix well. Serve over greens. Cover and refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoon: 21 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 fat
Reviews for Healthy Blue Cheese Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC