- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; blend until smooth. Add blue cheese; mix well. Serve over greens. Cover and refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Dressing in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p43
Reviews for Healthy Blue Cheese Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review