Healthy Baked Oatmeal
For a easy breakfast on a busy morning, this oatmeal is delicious. The brown sugar and cinnamon make this oatmeal sweet and it will disappear fast.Cream of the West, Freida Robertson, Harlowton, Montana
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- Additional milk
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spoon into a
- greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 40-45 minutes. Serve warm with milk. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 358 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.