Healthy Baked Oatmeal Recipe
For a easy breakfast on a busy morning, this oatmeal is delicious. The brown sugar and cinnamon make this oatmeal sweet and it will disappear fast.Cream of the West, Freida Robertson, Harlowton, Montana
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- Additional milk
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spoon into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm with milk. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Baked Oatmeal in Country Woman March/April 2005, p8
Reviews for Healthy Baked Oatmeal(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2012
I have made this recipe for myself many times, but finally shared it at a Father's day brunch and it was a big hit. Many requests for the recipe. .