Healthy Apple Crisp Recipe
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, 1 tablespoon flour, sugar, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Pour into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Healthy Apple Crisp
Sort By :
Wonderful food match,surely i will try it.
I had this at a friends house and found it great. I got the recipe from her and have sent it to others. I will make it often. It is easy to make. I think that I will add chopped walnuts some of the time. It will be nice to make when the summer temps. get to be above 100 degrees and you can just pop it into the microwave.
A great recipe for unexpected company. Will use it often.
Rating it isn't hard, this is such a delicious recipe. It's okay, it's one we'd make many more times and I rated it excellent for you.
I meant to rate this recipe the highest but goofed and marked it the lowest. Wish I knew how to change my rating!
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Cobbler >
- Apple Crisp >
- Apple Crisp Recipes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Crisp Topping >
- Crisps >
- Crisps & Cobblers >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >