- a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. Punch dough down. Turn onto
- a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Roll each portion into a
- 14-in. x 9-in. rectangle.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and egg yolks
- until creamy. Add milk and vanilla; mix well. Stir in hazelnuts.
- Spread over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll
- style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Place seam
- side down in two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let
- rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at
- 375° for 15 minutes. Cover with foil. Bake 20-25 minutes longer
- or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 228 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.