Hazelnut Pecan Pie Recipe
With a blend of chocolate, pecans and hazelnuts, this pie tastes so good. But it’s very easy to make so you can enjoy it often. Your family and friends will think you worked for hours in the kitchen. It's great plain or with a dollop of whipped cream. Brenda Melancon, Gonzales, Louisiana
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup hazelnut flavoring syrup
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. Unroll pastry into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edges. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, syrups, flour, butter and vanilla. Stir in the pecans, hazelnuts and chocolate chips. Transfer to pastry shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 629 calories, 35g fat (9g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Hazelnut Pecan Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC