- for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are browned. Remove to wire racks
- to cool.
- For espresso glaze, place confectioners' sugar in a small bowl.
- Combine the espresso powder and vanilla until dissolved; add to
- bowl. Stir in enough cream to achieve a dipping consistency; set
- aside. For chocolate glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar,
- chocolate and cream.
- Dip half of the cookies in espresso glaze. Dip remaining cookies in
- chocolate glaze; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper and
- sprinkle with jimmies. Let stand until set. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 103 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.