Hazelnut Coffee Recipe
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flavoring syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, flavoring syrup, sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Divide coffee mixture among four mugs.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream and Nutella until thickened. Gently spoon onto tops of drinks. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 129 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Hazelnut Coffee
"Starbucks carries hazelnut syrup."
"Could someone please tell me where to buy hazelnut flavoring syrup?"