Hazelnut Coffee Recipe
The blend of flavors—coffee, hazelnut and a bit of chocolate—make this drink absolutely sensational. It is great for breakfast or brunch, but is also wonderful for a quiet moment at the end of the day.—Frieda Bliesner, McAllen, Texas
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flavoring syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, flavoring syrup, sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Divide coffee mixture among four mugs.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream and Nutella until thickened. Gently spoon onto tops of drinks. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 129 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC