Hazelnut Coffee Recipe
The blend of flavorscoffee, hazelnut and a bit of chocolatemake this drink absolutely sensational. It is great for breakfast or brunch, but is also wonderful for a quiet moment at the end of the day.Frieda Bliesner, McAllen, Texas
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flavoring syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, flavoring syrup, sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Divide coffee mixture among four mugs.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and Nutella until thickened. Gently spoon onto tops of drinks. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hazelnut Coffee in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p71
Reviews for Hazelnut Coffee(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review