Hazelnut Coffee Recipe
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flavoring syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, flavoring syrup, sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Divide coffee mixture among four mugs.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and Nutella until thickened. Gently spoon onto tops of drinks. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hazelnut Coffee in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p71
Reviews for Hazelnut Coffee
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2012
"Starbucks carries hazelnut syrup."
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2012
"Could someone please tell me where to buy hazelnut flavoring syrup?"