- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Nutella, divided
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons Nutella. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into two parfait glasses. Dollop with additional whipped cream if desired. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining hazelnut spread; stir until smooth. Drizzle over parfaits; sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Hazelnut Chocolate Parfaits in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p62
Reviews for Hazelnut Chocolate Parfaits(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2010
Tasates like chocolate cheesecake in a glass! I love this one.
Reviewed Feb. 11, 2010
Hazelnut chocolate parfaits are absolutely delicious and one my family asks for all the time. It's one we'll be making many more times and putting the recipe in my recipe box.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >