Hazelnut Chocolate Parfaits Recipe
“I scaled down these decadent parfaits for a pair,” notes Kathy Specht of Clinton, Montana. “I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.”
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Nutella, divided
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons Nutella. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2. Spoon into two parfait glasses. Dollop with additional whipped cream if desired. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining hazelnut spread; stir until smooth. Drizzle over parfaits; sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 2 servings.
1 parfait (calculated without additional whipped cream) equals 463 calories, 36 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC