Hazelnut Chocolate Parfaits
“I scaled down these decadent parfaits for a pair,” notes Kathy Specht of Clinton, Montana. “I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Nutella, divided
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons Nutella. In a small bowl, beat the cream
- cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in
- chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into two parfait glasses. Dollop with additional whipped cream
- if desired. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining hazelnut
- spread; stir until smooth. Drizzle over parfaits; sprinkle with
- pecans. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait (calculated without additional whipped cream) equals 463 calories, 36 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.