Hazelnut Chocolate Parfaits Recipe
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Nutella, divided
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons Nutella. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2. Spoon into two parfait glasses. Dollop with additional whipped cream if desired. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining hazelnut spread; stir until smooth. Drizzle over parfaits; sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 463 calories, 36g fat (17g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Hazelnut Chocolate Parfaits
"Tasates like chocolate cheesecake in a glass! I love this one."
"Hazelnut chocolate parfaits are absolutely delicious and one my family asks for all the time. It's one we'll be making many more times and putting the recipe in my recipe box."