Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping
- 1. Whisk milk and pudding mix in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. Whisk in Nutella until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon into six dessert dishes. Chill until serving. Garnish servings with additional whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 283 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse
"This was simple and delicious as promised. I will make this many times again in the future. It made a lot too."
"This delicious dessert is wonderfully light and refreshing, and it couldn't be easier to make."