Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse Recipe
I love chocolate and it is so quick and easy to make that I can surprise my family anytime of the year. This is also good using chocolate fudge flavored pudding mix. You can also use chocolate flavored Cool Whip instead of regular Cool Whip. It depends on how much you love chocolate. Feel free to add toppings of your choice.
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping
- 1. Whisk milk and pudding mix in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. Whisk in Nutella until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon into six dessert dishes. Chill until serving. Garnish servings with additional whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC