- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping
- Whisk milk and pudding mix in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. Whisk in Nutella until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into six dessert dishes. Chill until serving. Garnish servings with additional whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse
"My kids love chocolate just as much as I do, so when I saw this recipe I had to try it. Oh my goodness it was good, easy to make and it was ready when dinner was over."
"This was simple and delicious as promised. I will make this many times again in the future. It made a lot too."
"This delicious dessert is wonderfully light and refreshing, and it couldn't be easier to make."