Hazelnut Bundt Cake Recipe
My mother, a wonderful German lady, used to make this cake often, since she knew how much I loved hazelnuts and chocolate together. Now I make it for my family.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup finely ground hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and extract. Combine flour and baking powder. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips; add to creamed mixture and stir until well mixed.
- 2. Pour into a greased 6-cup fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 304 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Hazelnut Bundt Cake
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2015
"This was delicious and is a keeper!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC