- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless skinless turkey breast half (2 pounds)
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- Place the first nine ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Rub mixture over turkey.
- Arrange lemon slices in a foil-lined 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; top with turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hazelnut & Lemon-Crusted Turkey Breast in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p56
Reviews for Hazelnut & Lemon-Crusted Turkey Breast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review