This is one of my special desserts. I love to serve it to guests because they marvel at how something so simple tastes so good!—Starrlette Howard, Ogden, Utah
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Melt butterscotch chips an peanut butter in the top of a double
- boiler. Fold in the chow mein noodles, then marshmallows. Drop by
- teaspoonfuls onto greased waxed paper. Cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 191 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.