- For cheese sauce, melt butter in a saucepan. Add flour; cook and stir
- until a smooth paste forms. Gradually add milk; cook and stir until
- thickened. Stir in cheese soup. Add cheese; cook only until it
- To serve, prepare individual corn chip "nests"; layer each with meat
- mixture, rice and lettuce. Top with cheese sauce, and picante sauce
- if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 366 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 1,281 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.