- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Melt butterscotch chips an peanut butter in the top of a double boiler. Fold in the chow mein noodles, then marshmallows. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased waxed paper. Cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Haystacks
Sort By :
I am looking for a recipe similar to this, but no marshmallows and they were made with corn flakes! Lost my recipe, can anyone help? Thanks!
Since I have made this a number of times I have varied the ingredients. Our favorite is a mix of butterschotch and chocolate chips. It is also worth noting that this works EQUALLY well with Fiber One cereal. Instead of noodles use 2 cups of cereal. This is a great way to use up leftover cereal and a great source of fiber!
Everyone loves this! It is soooo simple to make. I use variations like crunchy PB, adding peanuts, substitute milk chocolate chips,and lots more! It is very versatile. Thanks!
These haystacks I make at Christmas time, with one thing different....I make them with milk chocolate. Very good!
I had something with this name, I thought this was the same. The taste was similar,but the marshmellows made it feel strange to eat. I wonder if there is something else to add besides the marshmellows.Maybe rice krispies?
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Halloween Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Halloween Candy >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >