- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth.
- gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened.
- Reduce heat; stir in American cheese until melted. Pour over the
- tomatoes. Top with cheddar cheese and olives. Serve with chips.
- Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now