- boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Add
- American cheese; cook and stir until melted. Remove from the heat.
- On eight plates, layer the rice, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, beans,
- cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. Top with meat mixture, sour cream
- and cheese sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 855 calories, 46 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 1,385 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.