Hay and Straw Recipe
This recipe is not only quick and easy to prepare, it's pretty, too. This colorful pasta dish combines julienned ham, Parmesan cheese, peas and linguine.—Priscilla Weaver, Hagerstown, Maryland
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute ham in butter for 3 minutes. Add peas; heat through. Drain linguine; toss with the ham mixture, Parmesan cheese and cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 410 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 783 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Hay and Straw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC