Hawaiian Wedding Cake Cookies
Macadamia nuts and pineapple help give these sweet treats their tropical name.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped candied pineapple
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla
- until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in
- nuts and pineapple. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks to cool completely. Roll cooled cookies in additional
- confectioners' sugar. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 323 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.