- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 18 caramels
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 12 dried pineapple pieces, chopped
- In a microwave, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Pour by teaspoonfuls into greased miniature muffin cups; set aside remaining melted chips. Sprinkle the center of each muffin cup with nuts.
- In a microwave, melt caramels and cream; stir until smooth. Pour over nuts. Reheat reserved chips if necessary; pour over caramel mixture. Top each with pineapple.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until set. Carefully run a knife around the edge of each muffin cup to loosen candy. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Hawaiian Turtle Cups
Sort By :
"very tasty the caramels and cream ran out on the second batch left out the cream and just chopped the caramels in to pieces worked just fine"
"I've made this a number of times and also as a bark but I always have trouble with the caramels running. It is very tasty though."