- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- thirds. Shape each into a ball. Place in three greased 9-in. round
- baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cover
- loosely with foil if top browns too quickly. Remove from pans to
- wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 loaves (12 wedges each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 146 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.