- into creamed mixture until combined. Stir in the chips, nuts,
- oranges, cherries and coconut.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites and remaining sugar on medium speed
- until soft peaks form; fold into batter. Pour into an 8-in. fluted
- tube pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add
- confectioners' sugar and extract; beat until smooth. Frost cake.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 569 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.